Friday, July 24, 2009

Nic's Day.....


Today Nic came into Paris... So we drug her around the city.... We planned on making it to the Musee du Louvre but we ran out of gas.... Took her to see the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower and everything in between.... I thought I'd never say this but.... been there done that... let's see some OTHER old stuff...


Okay... for all you women that have been emailing and posting to FB... here's some male bodies.... Enjoy!



Male ... Junk... photo credit... Nic



Have no idea who this is.... but I just thought it would be a cool picture... we were hanging on the Seine River and just wandering....



Nicole would be the photographer here.... I'm not sure what she's trying to tell me...




I just thought this old grump guy chizzled out of the side of the Grand Palace looked cool....
This isn't any indication of parisian attitude towards americans.... did i just say that?







No comments: