Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why Paris.... Isn't that bike race there?



Because I was so excited to go on our trip plus ... still had to do a ton of stuff before I left on my trip, I decided to stay up all night... Not that big of deal for me. As many of you that know me will vouch for my insomnia. Never the less, it’s still hard around 4ish in the morning.... We left my home at 3am and drove to SF Airport. All was good except of the occational whiplash I recieved due to the head bobbing as i feel a sleep while Armando dove the bp chariot.





My friend Chris invited me to stay at his home in Paris.... wow, not just a home! A 4 bedroom apartment in the heart of the parisian “who’s who” district. Very Very nice place to live... Chris was in Rome and due in the same day as us... so we found a taxi and navigated our way through the morning traffic.... SUCKS! But some in credible views as we drove up to Victory Hugo Av.... Here’s s some views.... Not soon after we pulled into the apartment disctrictl There’s no “formal” name

of the area but very well maintained. We found the front door and spoke with chris‘ door man who gave us the keys to a slice of heaven. Here’s our view outside on of our mondo windows.... Everytime I look out the windows I expect to the "AristoCats" singing from the roof tops...


No comments: