Thursday, October 16, 2008

I know they're not riding....




I know that their not riding... after tonight, i can't figure our why you would want to ride... I guess it really isn't about the bike.?    Tonight was good times.  We enjoyed each others company and enjoyed a great formal meal.  I actually wore pants... jeans... but still, they were pants!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "DARLOTTE"  (that's Charolette and Darla combined... long story :))
YOU ARE TRULLY AN INSPIRATION... NICE CLIMBING WITH YOU.... 

As I toasted to my new found and old friends... I couldn't help but think of my kids back home... I MISS YOU BOTH VERY VERY VERY MUCH.   I can't wait to get home and get into the routine of being "Dad" again.... it means sooooo much to me.

I thought I'd share a thought.  You go through life thinking you've got it all figured out.... when really you just need to sit back and "soak" it all up!  Because in the end, who really gives a shit.... 

Life's Short.....Enjoy the Ride"



1 comment:

Brie said...

You said it all...soak it up, take in all your surroundings...live for the day....and really WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!!...

Glad you ENJOYED THIS RIDE!!!!

Can't wait to see you soon